Dnes Bloombergtv.bg Investor Gol Automedia Tialoto Az-Jenata Az-deteto Teenproblem Puls Imoti.net Rabota Start Blog Aha Snimka
imoti net - порталът за недвижими имоти

Добре дошли! Вход Създаване на нов профил

Разширено

BULGARIA ABOVE ALL !

Публикувано от Nikola 
BULGARIA ABOVE ALL !
07-12-2007 - 17:48:32
Travel along the centuries ,past the rotten empires where men have fought and died .Many tried to conquer ,every try has failed .No one can bury the pride! Arrows ,stones and bullets ,many bitter blows it couldn't pierce the soul. Mountains full the landscape ,eastwards to the sea, look the young girls dancing ,hear all the rhythm... And you'll find your heart! Bulgaria !
Re: BULGARIA ABOVE ALL !
07-12-2007 - 18:13:55
Никола,
битките напоследък са още по-жестоки, но това не плаши душите наши!

BULGARIA FOR EVER!
07-12-2007 - 18:29:19
Ja,ja hast du recht.
07-12-2007 - 18:54:50
Никола,

Да ти е живо и здраво името! Честит Имен ден!

А казаното по-горе е много хубаво и точно! Благодаря ти!

Поздрав
Re: Outcast
08-12-2007 - 04:12:00
White trash living next door, they don't clean up ,they throw beer cans on the floor.They are not smart and they stink , like to wash their hair in my sink.They've got 15 cats on their front porch ,they like to brush their teeth with a blow-torch.Three is a sewer hole on their front lawn ,anything they steal ,they go and pawn.They sweep the grass.into the drain ,clogging it before it starts to rain.White trash -useless mfks,,glue breathers ,their wifes beaters ,weed eaters and all day sleepers!sad smiley
08-12-2007 - 09:10:43
ОК,ОК! Calm down,please,a little, English trash.Drunken swine,go to bed or go to hell, or go anywhere else.

Редактиран 1 път(и).Последна редакция на 2007-12-08 09:11 от smehurko.
08-12-2007 - 09:14:20
Абе Парзалев,Яворе и Гето, не разбирате ли английски.Тоя се ебава с нас.
Re: Low life joker
08-12-2007 - 12:39:16
You've had it up to here this time, you always say ,you're at the end of the line .You've got no one to blame ,but yourself.Your life is a result of your bad choices.Pessimist,your negativity will be your downfall.You've wasted all this time,always worring about the wrong things... Look at yourself ,analyze your life,it's not too late to start thinking positive.One life is all you have ,so get it right.
08-12-2007 - 12:52:13
WINE IS FINE,BUT WHISKEY'S QUICKER
SUISIDE IS SLOW WITH LIQUIER
TAKE A BOTTLE,DROWN YOUR SORROW
THEN IT FLOADS AWAY TOMORROW
'CAUSE YOU FEEL,LIFE UNREAL AND YOU'RE LIVING A LIE
SUCH A SHAME,WHO'S TO BLAME
AND YOU'RE WONDERING WHY
THEN YOU ASK FROM YOUR CAST ,IS THERE LIFE UNTILL BIRTH
OR NO HEAVEN AND JUST HELL ON THIS EARTH

DEDICATED TO BULGARIA WITH LOVE,NOT RIBOLOV

Редактиран 1 път(и).Последна редакция на 2007-12-08 13:06 от acen1975.
Re: Some say , I'm lover , some disagree ,but it's up to you girls ,not up to me smiling smiley
08-12-2007 - 15:06:39
Big b*obs and bl*wjobs go together like the Sun and the Sky ,like whiskey and rye ,like ice-cream and pie... Like my baby and I.smiling smiley
Съжаляваме, само регистрирани потребители могат да публикуват в този форум.

Натиснете тук за вход