Dnes Bloombergtv.bg Investor Gol Automedia Tialoto Az-Jenata Az-deteto Teenproblem Puls Imoti.net Rabota Start Blog Aha Snimka
imoti net - порталът за недвижими имоти

Добре дошли! Вход Създаване на нов профил

Разширено

Българи в чужбина - Емигранти

Публикувано от tearesum 
Re: Българи в чужбина - Емигранти
02-01-2011 - 14:58:45
Нямаше ме тези дни - много сте се развихрили.
Макар със закъснение - нещо като тост за Вас:

YOU ARE SPECIAL
A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill.
In the room of 2000, he asked. "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you - but first, let me do this."
He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked, "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.
"Well," he replied, "what if I do this?" He dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?"
Still the hands went into the air. "My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.
"Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt........... by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.
"Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by... WHO WE ARE.
You are SPECIAL... d o n 't e v e r f o r g e t i t.

Здрава и успешна на Всички по всички земни кълбета!*drink1**smiley_ahh*
02-01-2011 - 15:48:09
Любо
Нямаше ме тези дни - много сте се развихрили.
Макар със закъснение - нещо като тост за Вас:

YOU ARE SPECIAL
A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill.
In the room of 2000, he asked. "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you - but first, let me do this."
He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked, "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.
"Well," he replied, "what if I do this?" He dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?"
Still the hands went into the air. "My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.
"Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt........... by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.
"Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by... WHO WE ARE.
You are SPECIAL... d o n 't e v e r f o r g e t i t.

Здрава и успешна на Всички по всички земни кълбета!*drink1**smiley_ahh*

И ти ли се поамериканчи?

Защо не го напишеш на български, или вече езикът не е престижен и тук?eye popping smiley
02-01-2011 - 17:36:40
Камели,
Не бе - копи-пейст на оригинала, че си го спомних като четох нагоре, а ми беше харесало преди време.*drink1*
02-01-2011 - 17:43:24
Ето, Ками, български аналог... smiling smiley*rose*

Та в бъдното са нашите очи,
макар светът понявга да ни пъди
и глътнатият залък да горчи!...
Годините ще спират като гости,
но ние ще оставаме след тях,
защото се обичахме по-просто
и всяка скръб обръщахме на смях!...

*drink1*
02-01-2011 - 17:47:43
Г-н Генерал, съгласен съм със критиките към наш Тортко, но не съм съгласен с темата. Тя е толкоз провокативна че няма място в този форум. Ако е възможно създателя И дороволно да я изтрие!
02-01-2011 - 21:19:19
Гастарбайтерите пак се раздвижиха и се консолидираха за поредния удар и пропаганден ход към българската икономика. Явно, че те са повярвали на оня правешки каскет, че след като са зад граница, трябва задължително да работят срещу Отечеството и да вършат подривна дейност. Така са по-интересни и се чува и усеща граченето и миризмата им чак през целия Атлантик!:g:

Редактиран 1 път(и).Последна редакция на 2011-01-02 21:19 от СТОПАНИН ... ..
03-01-2011 - 17:26:02
Житейски истории: двойка пенсионери, която е трябвало да ипотекира жилището си - едноетажна двустайна къща /! /, е щастлива, защото са спечелили от лотарията и си запазват жилището.

А колко не са имали този късмет?
Това е за дикутираната тема -за важността на собствеността.

Breaking NewsMystery Of 105,000 Dead Fish And Blackbirds
Lottery win will save couple's home
2 hours 20 mins ago

А couple who helped the National Lottery break the world record for the most millionaires created in a single draw said the win will save their home. Skip related content

Lottery win will save couple's home
Grandparents Derek and Sandra Streets faced losing the bungalow in which they had planned to spend the rest of their lives.

Quotations manager Derek had been forced to remortgage the two-bedroom property after the company he worked for went bust, owing him thousands in wages.

Now he and Sandra, who celebrate their ruby wedding anniversary this July, can afford to stay close to family and friends - and the local pub - in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, for good.

The happy couple were celebrating "the best Christmas ever" after discovering they were one of 25 £1 million winners of the Christmas Eve EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle.

They were the 19th winners to come forward, setting a new world record.

National Lottery chiefs said six winners had still to make themselves known and urged people to check for the winning tickets.

Derek, 61, and Sandra, 62, played online and received an email on Christmas Day to say they had won.

Derek's unique raffle number for his winning ticket was DGS561280.

The National Lottery held the former world record at 18 winners in a single draw after Big Draw 2000 on New Year's Eve 1999.
НЕКА ВСИЧКИ БЪЛГАРИ ДА ИМАТ УСПЕХ-В БЪЛГАРИЯ И ЧУЖБИНА!

Редактиран 1 път(и).Последна редакция на 2011-01-03 17:26 от general.
Съжаляваме, само регистрирани потребители могат да публикуват в този форум.

Натиснете тук за вход