Dnes Bloombergtv.bg Investor Gol Automedia Tialoto Az-Jenata Az-deteto Teenproblem Puls Imoti.net Rabota Start Blog Aha Snimka
imoti net - порталът за недвижими имоти

Добре дошли! Вход Създаване на нов профил

Разширено

Нови опити за измами през imoti.net

Публикувано от dimoni69 
Нови опити за измами през imoti.net
16-02-2014 - 21:36:13
Вижте какво получих като писмо за обявата ми в imoti.net от abdulrazzak13@hotmail.com
Hello,

I am in receipt of your email and I Also Thank you for the Information Provided about your property. I am sorry I can not call or receive calls at this moment based on the nature of security here in my country but I will make out time and call you on the line if the need arises.Theproperty is just a minor Objective of Contacting you but I will buy at your asking price.I will appreciate if you will reserve the property for at Least Three Weeks and remove the advert from the web site for me. Contacting My major priority of you is to Propose deal of harm Requires immediate and swift execution. I will provide you all the Necessary details about me once trust is Established Between us. Please read thoroughly and get back to Me but You Have The Obligation to decline if you are not interested.

I am Syrian Industrialist and member of the Syrian Business Council Men In Damascus. My Family is Under the Threat of President Bashar al-Assad for Our true of Resolute Support for Democratic Government in Syria.

Due to the Current President Bashar al-Assad protest in the Country as You Can Find out in this website [www.telegraph.co.uk] / news / world news / Middle-East / Syria /. Many families are running for Their dear lives as soldiers are killing civilians, women and children. I want to bring to your notice That I have in my Possession the sum of (sixteen million and five hundred thousand United State Dollars) 16,500,000 USD in my Possession. This is the money I have for Saved My Entire Life as an IT Industrialist and I have Storm In My House Because putting money in the bank very Could Be A Big Risk in the Country like ours.

Secured I have this and have the money in Box Consult an envoy in Damascus WHO here will help me in my moving boxes out of Syria Possible for safe keeping and investment. This is why am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person WHO will receive the box, secure and protect it till my arrival Which Should be soon. I have to take this chance Because I have no other alternative but to trust somebody. Am an orphan with no brother or sister so I can not risk my life here to Avoid an end to my family lineage. All I have is my wife , my daughter and son. They deserve a decent life since I want Them to grow up in a peaceful environment. I will relocate to your country with my family and invest the money In accordance with law, your advice and assistance. We can work together and Achieve a better future for our families. Please You Will Have To Take note that the envoy is not aware That My Box contains money and this is for Security Reasons.

All I Ask Also permit me Register the Consignment in your name as your personal Belonging and you are expected to retrieve it once it's in Europe.There will be no risk in this deal, I have made ​​the Necessary arrangement the safe delivery of the Consignment box Referred to your location. Assumel I will you are Capable of handling the deal of this magnitude and absolute bottom Trust You To Maintain Secrecy and confidentiality to protect this great achievement.In Less than four days the box Should Be In Your Possession if you are on your swift part.Beware, I have Precautionary Measures Taken to secure the money.The box is coded with high security gadget. Will You Be Entitled to 30% of the total sum of 16.5usd while 70% will be mine. I believe this is a fair deal. write me back at (abdulrazzak13@hotmail.com ) for more details.

GET BACK TO ME WITH
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID / DRIVER

I Anticipate your positive response and on receipt of your Information I Will Provide Further details with you.

Razzak
Re: Нови опити за измами през imoti.net
06-05-2014 - 19:10:15
И аз получих от същия и от 1 друг
Съжаляваме, само регистрирани потребители могат да публикуват в този форум.

Натиснете тук за вход